I’m Sean Clark, an undergraduate Business Informations Systems student in the northeastern USA. I spend a lot of time drinking coffee, and even more lost in thought.
I define an interest as something that I would choose to investigate in my spare time, and have enough knowledge to do or talk intelligently about for at least several minutes.
A few of these for me are:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Communications (techniques and efficiency)
- Evolution (especially the gene-centered theory)
- Fitness/Nutrition (particularly anabolism)
- History (especially prehistoric/ancient)
- Music (everything from listening, to playing, to writing, to recording)
- Psychology (especially of behavior)
- Religions (I’m a non-denominational Christian)
- Web Design
- Web Development